Monday, February 10, 2014

Feeling Good....

So. I posted earlier about feeling better after gettin' my head on straight.

Everyone said I needed my head examined....   :)

But...Oh glorious day!!

It has been almost 2 years since the infamous concussion. I do not recommend one, btw...

As my body became increasingly stuck, my horse obviously did not improve in his willingness.  Not! That Trevor doesn't have his opinion....! He is a Thoroughbred and pays attention to everything.  And, in my opinion, he is one of the smartest horses I've ever known.  He knows what I want before I've even asked...His "feel" is oober refined...and it has been an interesting road for me to be clear and calm in my request. He's a mind & body reader, as a lot of horses are...but as I have heard before, Thoroughbreds are like Ferraris....and I still am figuring out his gas pedal.

YA KNOW HOW HARD THAT IS WHEN YOUR BODY IS STUCK.

However....my last ride before the lovely snow storm was just that... Lovely. 

My body was relaxed in way it hasn't been in a long while.  Trev was soft and THROUGH...IT. WAS. AWESOME.

Take heed....think about how your body is working. Know the places you are stuck...And Do Something About it.

No comments:

Post a Comment