Wednesday, September 22, 2010

As for Breezy...

My last ride on Breezy was lovely. She was relaxed and pleasant. A real treat.

She had a quieter year. We did, however, ride in the Rose Parade!! in Portland, Oregon. The Pacific Wild Horse Club was in the parade. It is FIVE miles of crowds, max-trains, and noise. Not exactly my cup of tea...Or Breezy's. She was not impressed. We did make it through and are not planning on doing that anytime soon!

After the parade, she was back to her usual bossy form and not happy about being ridden. So! She was turned out with a cohort and had some time off. We'd pull her in occasionally to so a kid could ride her or I would give her a relaxing lunge. Either way, it was easy-peasy.

That has seemed to have helped. As I began with, my last ride was lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment