Friday, January 29, 2010

Trevor!

Well my darling boy is doing well.

One side effect of surgery was he began to be NEUROTIC...again...

Scritching his teeth, biting, walking over me, panicking. Ugh! Didn't I deal with this once?? Well, here's the lemons so how about some lemonade. What else could I do? I needed to have my horse's brain back.

When I first got Trevor, he was rude, rude, rude, and super stressed. I worked long and steadfast to address those issues. He came out of surgery in great shape, but fell right back into the rude and stressed behavior.

So that has been out focus. It is going well. He's remembering that his job is to be a gentlemen when ever he has to deal with me. I haven't started riding him...yet. I'm in no hurry. I want him to be fit and focused when we reintroduce the riding aspect to his brain. It's a good brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment